Following the overwhelming success of Photo Fest Ireland 2012 for
both Exhibitors and Visitors - IPN are delighted to announce an
even larger event for 2013, which will be held in the new 'state-of-the-art'
Conference and Event Centre in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin Airport.
Photo Fest Ireland continues to be the largest Photography Trade
and Seminar Event held in Ireland - mixing Trade, Photographers
and Creatives at a professional level.
Whether you are a professional or freelance photographer, a buyer
of image making equipment or materials, a distributor or manufacturer
of photographic related products or services - this is an event
for you. In addition, if you are in the creative media who require
photographic related products and services, this annual event will
also have interest to you.
Key activities will involve –
- Irish trade representatives you are familiar
with to date – meet them to update relationships, develop
feedback – while they introduce new products and services
for your business.
- New Irish companies introducing their services
to the photographic industry. Meet with new photographic related
industries based in Ireland.
- An international trade presence from the UK
and other countries. Keep yourself informed on international photographic
activity. Be introduced to new products, services and systems
photographers are using successfully abroad.
- Seminars & Lecturers – Irish and
international speakers and company representatives. Agenda &
speakers will be confirmed shortly.
- Additional Photographic related activity at this event
- The Digital Move;
- Product demonstrations;
- Pilot Commercial Shooting;
- Introductions to new Styles & Finishings;
- B2B Opportunities;
- Training Solutions;
- Stock Photography;
- Photographic Associations;
- Web Designers (put your photographic business on the web);
- Photographic Publications
- Competitions with superb prizes!